Tuesday, February 12, 2013

We have temps up in the 50s....awesome!!!

Hello out there in Blogland. It's been difficulty lately to keep up with, and post in all the blogs I follow...but will try to this week.  It's funny how the weather is playing tricks on us...one day it's raining the next snowing, then the temp goes from in the teens up into the high 50's like today.  Sun's been coming in and out...sigh, can't wait for Spring to start...I want to see new growth popping up in the flowerbeds...the smell of those beautiful perennials makes my heart sing, how about you??  I love all the Seasons actually, but Spring is my fav.  I believe it's the new growth everywhere...a renewing of things to come...gives me so much HOPE, and Peace no only from Nature, but from our Heavenly Father Above!!

Now, I hope to share some recent photos of some birds I captured yesterday and today...Blessings for a wonderful week to come...Peace and grace to each of you!!!

Chickadee

Sparrow

Female Cardinal

Purple Finch

Woody Woodpecker

Titmouse

Winter Goldfinch

Tree Challenge in www.Ilovetopaint.com/bevie2u
 

4 comments:

Mary said...

What is it about seeing a little bird that brings such simple pleasure...it just seems to lift my heart.

I have noticed them becoming more vocal as the winter passes.

Love you dear sister!

Autumn Leaves said...

Beautiful birds and awesome shadows in your painting, Bevie!

Artsnark said...

can't wait to show these to my birdwatching son :) Love your tree painting too

Unknown said...

Thanks so much girls for your lovely comments...Shelly and Stacey do meet my very talented sister, Mary Freeman you will find her blogspot addy in my blog...do go take a peek!!! love you all!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page