Thursday, February 14, 2013

Another day in the ER

I think my pain stems from sitting in the ER for another day...getting up and down puts a real hurtin on me.  Dewey woke with severe back pain, high fever (101.5) and blood in his urine.  First suspect was that he had a kidney stone, but after a CT Scan it wasn't that.  After hours of doing tests, the doctors believe he's getting shingles...now how did the arrive at that???  It's beyond my understanding.  So we left the ER around 7pm and drove home in what looked like a blizzard, but we only go a dusting..eheheh  Oh, and he was hooked up to a heart monitor of course, and would you believe he was back in Sinus Rhythm???  And he's supposed to see his Cardiologist tomorrow for them to shock his heart!!!  I'll be really happy if it stays in and that doesn't have to be done!!!
Well, I get to get away for a couple hrs~ Our Women's group is meeting for lunch today at our Firehall!!!  Will be nice!!
Blessings to all who stop by~ Bevie :)
 

6 comments:

Mary said...

Glad you are going...I am sure you need a break and some girl time! Love you!

Autumn Leaves said...

Prayers for Dewey, Bevie. And for you. I'm with you on the hurting.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

saying a prayer for you all.

pchickki said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Dewey.
I have been going through some similar things with my honey. Not fun!
Love you

Artsnark said...

sending virtual hugs & healing thoughts to you both. Shared your Cardinal painting on my blog today

Unknown said...

It was so good to hear from each of you, and am so thankful for your prayers.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page