Friday, August 30, 2013

Finally!

Sorry  I haven't been around for some time, but we've put to rest two very dear friends just 2 weeks apart.  First Dewey's best friend of over 40 yrs passed after a long illness!  Then my dear from whom I worked with at Access Independence back in the late 1990s into the 2000s.  We remained good friend after I left and when we moved up to Cross Junction, VA 9 yrs ago we discovered she and Ronnie lived just across the Hwy from us.   I started going to her Church where we sat together every Sunday.   She'd suffered much in her 66 yrs, but never complained!!  A kidney transplant was her last surgery some years ago, but this Massive Heart attack she had took her from us.  My heart is so sad for her hubby, but know Diane wouldn't want to come back after going to Heaven to be with our Lord...she is without anymore pain!  I pray for all those who have lost dear friends and family members....getting up in years makes one take stock of their own demise.   The sad part is leaving those behind, but having confidence that we, Children of God, will all meet again makes my heart sing....blessings to all, and hope to be back soon.. 
I've been nursing a stomach virus the past 3 days, and today I'm beginning to feel human..eheheh
Blessings
 




 

1 comment:

Mohamedx said...

Hey man ! Cool blog :) why don't you check mine ?

sexy geek girls

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page