Monday, August 5, 2013

I finally got in.

Well it's been weeks trying to get into this blog..no kidding, don't know what was wrong, but I'm so happy to have gotten past whatever the problem was.

For weeks now I've been creating larger 9x12 zentangles on watercolor paper because standing was difficult after having a series of pain shots.  Another series will be done this month, then hopefully having the Ablasion (sp) will keep that pain away! 
One of my dear friends online had a heart attack, then surgery on Sunday to repair 3 blocked arteries.  Praise the Lord the surgery went well.  Many of you probably know Patti Koosed who lives in Oregon.  She's a member of many Ning Networks, and FB among others..  I'd ask that you keep her and her family in your prayers as she continues to heal. Thank you so much!
I'm posting a couple of my zens and the last paintings I've created.  Blessings to those who stop by to visit....May God continue to touch your lives with HIS awesome grace and peace.









 

No comments:

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page