Monday, August 5, 2013

The weekend is here already!

It's amazing how quickly the week goes by when you have lots to do.  I'm usually home most of the week, not this week!! Weds I got together with the ladies in our neighborhood who love to create.  I hadn't been there for the last 3 months so it was nice seeing them all. Thurs it was the monthly luncheon at one of our ladies home. (some ladies from the Weds group are part of this group too)  We went to a new Assistive Living Community to visit Elizabeth who used to live across the street from me.  Awesome place!  We happened to park at the opposite entrance so we had a very long walk.  Being brave and not wanting to complain I repeated the walk back to my friend, Bea's car.   I haven't been driving much since my fall so it was really nice for her to pick me up.  Ok I started this post to share some new paintings done in the last couple days...I love the easel I  bought last year in a yard sale cuz you can stand at it or lower it and sit...I usually start them standing and by mid morning I'm pulling up a chair..eheheh!!!  Hope you all have a great weekend...we are having 2 days without rain...yeppie!!! our grass is so green, but when you walk on it it feels like a sponge..ehehhe


4 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

wow awesome creations! I'm looking forward to seeing all that you do.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Charming paintings … and your community of ladies sound wonderful!

Gillian Roe said...

Thanks for your kind words at my blog. Your week sounds fun and your paintings are so rich in colour.

Unknown said...

Sorry I've not been able to get on my blog since Nov of 2013...hope to be able to post soon...thanks for visiting girls..Bevie

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page