Thursday, June 20, 2013

This is what I looked like the day after I had a terrible fall in the flower garden.  Dewey tried to catch me, but couldn't  I was on the sidewalk when I lost my balance and fell, and wouldn't you know I couldn't fall on the newly worked soil, I had to hit the bottom of the rod iron plant hanger which slit my head wide open.  I was knocked out for a minute, then Dewey helped me into the house where I cleaned myself up, and saw that a butterfly Band-Aid wasn't going to work...to the ER we went, and as you can see I had to have 4 stitches. The worst of it was the needles to numb the area!
Today the headache is gone and I'm feeling much better even though I still look gross, I'm heading out to the grocery store so we will have something to eat this week..eheheh

Here's some of my latest paintings!  Blessings to all who happen by!!!



10 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Oh Bevie I am so sorry for your fall. My goodness. You look like you've been in a boxing match.:) I fell a couple weeks ago too and had lots of bruises and very sore knees. Sorry about those stitches. Make sure you start rubbing aloe on it. Less scar. Oh... my best to you, please be careful.

Mary said...

Oh dear sweet sister! I am so sorry this happened, thankful it missed your eye! You rest and take care!

Your paintings are beautiful. You did a marvelous job capturing Jesus's image, especially good job on his arm!

Love you!

Autumn Leaves said...

Yikes!! That looks so darned painful! Glad you are feeling better and I really like the cross piece.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

oh goodness...I am SO sorry for your fall and hope you're feeling better quickly and heal totally.

Unknown said...

Thanks girls for you sweet comments on my bruising...Mary I'm so happy you like my paintings, and I love the one of Christ Jesus...(((hugs)))

Odd Chick said...

Your poor face- I hope you're feeling better! I love your new paintings! Take care!

BlueRidgeLady said...

My sweet Bevie! You poor thing! So sorry! Those things happen so quick. Glad you're okay. Love your paintings!!

Unknown said...

So sorry to read about your fall Bev! I was browsing around my saved blogs today and wanted to see what you've been up to. I hope you'll be ok.

((hugs))
Sharon

Nancy said...

I am so sorry about your fall and I do hope by now you are mending well....You really have a gift with your painting and I am so glad you share it with us...

Unknown said...

Yes, Nancy I'm doing great, stitches are out and there's only a little bit of the bruising under eyes are left, but my glasses hid it from sight!!! Hope you are well dear...I'm going to paint your little potter's house soon...hugs!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page