Monday, March 29, 2010

Look what I got delivered to me on SUNDAY!






Our sweet Mizmolly Self had an Easter Swap over at her blog, and Carey got my name...I was shocked to be summoned to the door before 9am on Sunday morning with a delivery of a hug box.
I saw *Carey* on the mail form so knew right away it was my Easter Basket from her. I was really blown away at all she was able to pack into that darling basket she decorated for me...not too sure she didn't make the basket too!!! Wow I sure feel a little guilty at the gift I sent my swap partner...didn't send her a basket...shame on me...

4 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

what a lovely surprise!

GlorV1 said...

What a great surprise. Enjoy.

Terri Kahrs said...

Ohhh, look at all of the goodies! The basket is so adorable! Happy, Happy Easter! Hugs, Terri

Mary said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page