Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We celebrate Easter


Easter brings with it the most stirring feelings of love, joy and sadness to me. When I read the story of how Jesus dies then arises in Luke 22:14-23:56 my heart feels so much pain as I picture in my mind his suffering at our expense.

Just think God provided a way for each of us to be saved from sin to have a life with HIM in eternity....Jesus God's sacrificial Lamb. I bend to give praise for such an awesome love such as this...As Good Friday approches I pray for those who haven't yet accepted this awesome, free gift of salvation they will do it now so they will feel all the love our Father has for all those how believe. I want to wish each and everyone who come to visit me a Blessed Easter Season. (((hugs))) Bevie

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Praise the Lord He Is Risen.. I love Jesus and the Heavenly Father. I am thankful daily for the Great Christan Parents i had, that i was able to come to The lord and accept him as my savior. Very Blessed Easter to you too. Sheila

Mollye said...

Oh yes my sweet friend, we must always pray without ceasing for those who do not know. Happy Easter to you and those you love, Mollye

Mary said...

Yes, with Him in eternity, but also hear and now!!! Have a blessed Easter my sweet sister!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page