Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Here's some new jewelry I made recently!






I have been renewing my passion for creating jewelry as it's had been over a year since I really did anything...I'm still painting but am so excited about posting these items in a new site where I can actually put them up for auction, WITH A RESERVE!! I think I posted some of these on FB so if you've already seen some...don't get bored..ehehhehe!!!
It looks like I"m going to be off my feet for awhile as I had a little accident last night when trying to leave my puter. My left leg gave way and I fell towards a large basket that I keep my jewelry in...now you can guess I tried very hard not to crush the jewelry or the basket....I yelled for my dh who came running and saw me in a very unusual position...one leg crossed over the other one that was leaning on the side of the basket...Oh so much pain..can't tell ya..they are both swollen this morning...I have pain patches on them...but walking is difficult. And I'd just been to the drs yesterday!!! hehehe Thanks God she changed my pain meds...much stronger than the Darvocet...was taking 6 of those a day and it didn't even take the edge off....Oh well, was just thinking if you could hold me in prayer that this fall heals quickly...I don't have time for this!!!
Blessings to each of you who so kindly come and visit!!!
(((hugs)))

6 comments:

Dena E's Blog said...

I must go visit your other site for more jewlery too. I so hope Mary opens a place to purchse from too.
Later Sweet Tater~~~Dena

BlueRidgeLady said...

Aw Bevie!! So so sorry to hear about your fall!!! You have a sweet hubby to take such good care of you. You need to rest those legs. I sure hope the soreness is better tomorrow. Sure did love the new jewelry you posted! You are so talented, and I'm one of your biggest fans! Hugs!

Mary said...

Oh sister, please make sure you get the rest you need. Are you sure you do not need to go back to the Dr's?? Will be praying you heal quickly.
I love you you know!! :)

Unknown said...

Now how can I miss healing quickly with my sweet sister praying for me...but then I know you pray for me all the time. (((hugs))) Dena and Shelly thanks so much for your support, and for caring...love you all!!!

Maddy Nupp McDonald said...

Awww Bevie, I hope you feel better very soon. I'm sorry to hear you fell down. You take it easy and relax and think of more beautiful jewelry designs :o) xoox Maddy (chibimaddy from fuzzb)

Carey said...

Bevie, your jewelery is lovely. I had know idea how creative you are and know idea about this blog. I hope your legs are feeling better.
Hugs,
Carey

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page