Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some painting I've been doing






I have been having so much fun painting on little 8x10 canvasboards...it's funny how I seem to wake with a picture in my mind that I want to put on paper...well canvas..ehehehe!!! I'm going to be closing my other blog and just keep this one...since it's been too difficult keeping up with both...so if you follow He Lives at http://bevie2u2.blogspot.com you will find it's hiding now...
Blessings for a wonderful day loving, giving and reaching out to others....(hugs)

5 comments:

Mary said...

lovely work my dear precious sister!

I think you will like having all your thoughts, and art, and life on one blog.

much love,
Mar

GlorV1 said...

Great work. I like doodling in my journal and then see what comes of it. After that I do the canvas. I like your work. Thanks for sharing.

Carey said...

Hi Bev,
I love your paintings. I like to paint also. I usually paint houses and landscapes. I really like the colors you used. The second painting, with the moon, I think is my fav., but there is something in all of them that I like.
I sent your basket and it should be there Sun.
Hugs,
Carey

Unknown said...

Awwww thanks so much Carey...I'm excited to get it..and thanks so much for the lovely comments on my paintings...they are definately fun...(((hugs)))

Janine said...

Your paintings are very sweet Bevie,
have a great week
Janine

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page