Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Good morning!




Good morning to all those who happen by my blog. The first photo is of a little seascape done in acrylic paints I'm working on right now. The other is of a tree filled with lovely hearts...a little whimsy makes me smile does it do that to you too??

I guess I love doing Whimsical and folksy paintings the best..there's something about creating something that really makes you feel good inside, and the hopes it does the same to those who see it. I was notified just yesterday that one ov my 11x14 paints done on canvasboard sold on June 29th...couldn't believe I just found the message...I have it all ready to go out in the mail today!!! Thank you Jennifer....

This is the painting...




I pray that you all are well, and enjoying all the blessings God has given you!!!

8 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

love your whimsical style Bevie, it does make the viewer smile :-) Probably because it calls out the child in us and fills us with nostalgia.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bevie,
So nice to stop by and say hello, you must forgive me, as I need to find an easier way of blogging. It takes so much time to go page by page. I was told to sign up for bloglines, but I had a problem I am still working it out.
I am soooooooooooooooo HAPPY for you selling ur beautiful folk art painting.
Clapping..! hugs , Darlene xo..

Cindy said...

Hi there Bev! I too love the whimsical side of life. It's good to smile or to put a smile on someone else's face isn't it?

Hugs XX
Barbara
Moore Whimsies

Unknown said...

Thanks so much girls for your lovely comments...Have a blessed day!!!!

Martha Lever said...

Hi Bevie!! I love your paintings. They are so happy ---I love happy!! Thanks for your comment today!!!

Butterfly Works said...

Your paintings are happy and make us all smile...and congratulations on selling one....I hope mamy more follow......

Unknown said...

Again thanks so much for your comments!!!

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Wow! This is your art style for sure! These are lovely paintings and the whimsical style does make me smile.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page