Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another cold day, but my heart is warm!!!

It's about 28 here this morning snow still clinging to the trees, but inside I have the fireplace going and there's a feeling of peace and joy. I've completed 3 different swaps for AFA group, and thought I'd share them with you! I do hope and pray you all are well, and having a wonderful God filled day.

All through the day my thoughts include HIM, I'm sure that's how we all feel, holding him close so we can hear what he has to share with us....((Hugs))










3 of these are for the Cat and Heart Swap the 4th an extra







three of these are for the Look Out Swap the rest are extras






Three of these are for  A Winter Wonderland Swap
the rest are extras...printed on photo paper

7 comments:

gautam kewaliya said...

nice blog...
i like it.

Gautam

http://tourism-independent-india.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

beautiful - especially love the last three tree photos. something about trees...

sorry i did not call, the days got away from me. Meg left for school on Sunday. i threw out my back on Saturday, hurt it again on Sunday. woke up with migraine yesterday...recovering today!!
have my share group here Friday, the church staff here for dinner on Saturday...Brian moving back in for a season...more on that later...friends from long ago coming to dinner next Thursday...then journaling workshop at church the following Saturday.
oh, watching Sean in there somewhere...

pray!!!

love you sister!

Unknown said...

Oh Mar I knew you were probably tied up...not to worry you'll get to me when things settle down...so don't worry hon!!! You just call when you have time to relax...maybe in a couple weeks..ehehehe!!! Just have a great time doing what you love doing, and I'll be praying that nasty headache goes where it can't find you again...(((hugs))) Love you sis.

Mollye said...

Beautiful snow pics Bevie. And your Valentine ATC's are adorable. Love you.

Unknown said...

Awwww Mollye I so wish we lived closer so we could do lunch...and share so much...(((hugs))) love you back my dear friend!!!

Odd Chick said...

I'm glad you're feeling cozy and making beautiful art and sharing it with us in your beautiful, little chilly corner of the world.

TonyaA said...

Luv the ATCs and the pictures are great too ;)
Blessings, peace, and love!
Tonya

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page