Sunday, January 16, 2011

God's awesome sky

No matter where we are or what time of day or night it is we are blessed with so much beauty created by our Saviour! As hubby and I headed to shop for groceries yesterday I captured these awesome photos on the way. Breathtaking wouldn't you agree?










Last year my hubby discovered 5 little kittens living near his shop...he began feeding & watering them since no one else was.  Eventually they realized he wasn't going to hurt them and started coming inside to visit and take a little nap!   It was a good thing for now he lets them stay inside at night when the weather is so cold.  Here are three of them.




Blessings for a great week ahead...God loves you and so do I!!!  ((((hugs))))

3 comments:

Mollye said...

oh Bevie, The kitties are magnificent. What beautiful cats they turned out to be. Love you, Mollye

Unknown said...

Hi Mollye it's so good to find your comment.. I love your new blog hon. (((hugs)))

Parsley said...

So glad you stopped by so I could meet you and return the follow! I love that you adore animals too. It's who God made us!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page