Google+ Badge

Monday, February 7, 2011

Celebrating my 68th Birthday!

My hubby and best friend took me out to a lovely Birthday dinner on Friday the 4th rather than on my BD the 5th as the weather report was iffy as to another snowfall.  We sure had a great meal, and got home around 7pm. Saturday it was very cloudy and fog that lasted all day!!  I'm still not walking well after last Saturday's fall...so being in on my Birthday wasn't bad at all...what more could I ask for with my 3 pugs, fat cat, and my hubby to share the day watching old westerns..eheheh~!  Actually saw some I'd not seen before (is that possible)  I don't watch TV much, don't even have my DVD hooked up!!  I do when I"m knitting or crocheting...did a couple new scarves and hats that match...One of the hats has three different crocheted flowers making the hat a little different each time you wear it...gonna add them to etsy...brb gonna go take a photo of them so I can show you...it's amazing how you can crochet sitting up, or propped up in a Williams position which takes the pressure of a hurting back!!! Kewl...

This photo shows the 3 flower pins


I love purple with grey!


Beautiful to see the sun coming up this morning!!!
Post a Comment

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

A little about me!

My photo

Am married to a great guy and we've raised 5 of his and my children...they have blessed us with 14 grandchildren.  My passion is creating all forms of art, and handmade jewelry.  On the side I still make some bouquets for weddings and enjoy playing with our 3 pugs.  Living in the mountains gives us such a sense of freedom as we are on 5 acres filled with tall old trees surrounding our little home...we have all kinds of wildlife visiting us daily!!!

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Loading...
There was an error in this gadget