Thursday, February 17, 2011

Drum Roll....and the 2 winners are!!!

Good morning I've been up since 6am anxious to put all the names in this huge bowl (I use to make Bread and Butter pickles in) heheh  Ok, I'll stop teasing.. There are 164 names there!!!
The first winner is!!

Congrats to you Betty!!!

Congrats to you Jody!!!
I just want to thank everyone who participated in this awesome OWOH giveaway, and big thanks to Lisa for birthing this great idea to bring bloggers from all over the world together!  It's been a real pleasure to meet so many awesome bloggers!!!
Blessings!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winners! It was so much fun!

kelvin s.m. said...

congratz to all the winners!!!^^

pinkglitterfae said...

Thank you Bevie! I really enjoyed this year's event, and will miss it so much. However, I still have my blogging friends :-)
xoxo
betty

Unknown said...

Thanks so much girls...I had a great time as well...I see Lisa hasn't disappointed us for there will be something new to look forward to in 2012...Betty email me with your addy!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page