Monday, February 28, 2011

In the beginning

It's been oh I guess 6 yrs now that I've been painting in earnest, and I'm going to be putting many of those still hanging on my spare room wall in a lovely shop in another town...I'm hoping to sell them so I can add to our finances. Life has gotten very hard for many of us because of the economy, but even more now because of the tension in the Middle East.  I pray for all involved that the bloodshed stops...In the very beginning God said their would be wars, and even helped many to win.  Yes, war has been around for a very long time...as a small child I can remember my dad dressed in his Navy uniform, and him getting ready to go overseas, but a wonderful thing happened...the war ended in the early 40's so he wasn't sent into harms way.  May of us have family and friends who've found in the preceeding wars with our prayers holding them all close.  I wait for the day when war is done with, all are in Heaven living with our Heavenly Father...that gives us much hope doesn't it???  I sure do me.  All through history people have struggled with something, but I'm confident God's promises will come true..aren't you? 
I feel a bit weepy today for those who have gone in wars and those who are dealing with cancers and pain....I"m thankful God knows everyone's needs cuz I'd be praying all day long without a break if HE didn't..there are so many on my prayer list.  Blessings to each of you for new hope and peace as we go towards Spring...love one another and your neighbors being there for those who need a little help..My faith keeps me strong how about you??
Here's a couple canvas paintings I've done over the past 5 yrs..give me a shout if there's one you really like!!!
(((Hugs)))






11 comments:

Brenda Salzano said...

The one with the Sheep is my fav. AWESOME!!
Your blog is so uplifting, as you are Bevie. So happy to have you as a friend, ;-) Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Well my dear Brenda I am the one totally blessed to have you as a friend...I love the sheep too...I think I'll have to paint you a little one...yep must do that!!!(((hugs)))

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

These are beautiful. I think for so many of us that are struggling in this economy God has poured out such creativity...your paintings are wonderful and blessings on the sale of them.

Thanks for your precious comment on my post today...long weekend, it is at Jesus feet, and I am trusting Him for the outcome. Thanks again.

jgr said...

Well, they are all so nice it's hard to pick a favorite- I would have to say the birds with hearts and letters. I love the colors and textures. Thank you for the inspiration!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Bevie. I feel the same way as you do about how things are in this world now. I try to be thankful every day for what we have and I do say that to the Lord on a daily basis. As for your art work, it is awesome and I'm sure it will go fast. Good luck and keep painting your lovely creations. Have a great week.

pchickki said...

I like the one with the house and the sheep .
Great post Bevie
Love ya

Unknown said...

Hi Thanks for friending me with an accept and for stopping by my blog. I love your #4 painting and it is my favorite, and your blog is lovely, your backround matches my Spring Nest #1 ! Have a wonderful and blessed evening. I'm going to rest as I just finished picking up 2 grandchildren for their Mother, my daughter and they each got out at different times and now I'm tired since I arose at the crack of dawn to get that post up! Hugs to you my new found friend and Blessings. Marilou xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks my dear friends for taking the time to come visit, and commenting on my paintings..I have more too. I'm really excited to be placing some on consignment next week...we sure could use the extra income!!!
Blessings to each of you, and have a great weekend...
love ya!!!

littlethings1 said...

All of your paintings are wonderful ! I so hope you will sell them all to add to your finance's. Yes, the world is in a scary place , in so many place's, so happy we have an awesome God to trust in !
Have a blessed day !
Eunice

Jona Panesa said...

these are lovely paintings! please email me at youch17(at)yahoo(dot)com so I can send my pay it forward to you.

hugs, Jona

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comments Mystele and Jona!!! Blessings..

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page