Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sharing the music and heart of Matt Browne


Many of you know I have a precious sister named, Mary Freeman.  She has an awesome blog, and shares all that God is doing in her live, and in fact He's using her more and more!!
If you haven't do visit her blog  http://asplendidadventure.blogspot.com/
When visiting her in Georgia every year or two I have the priviledge of going to Church with her family. I must say the very first time I was surprised to meet several of the young pastors, one of which stood out for me, Matt Browne a wonderful husband and father, and an awesome man on fire for our Lord!! I always left with the feeling that God surely has an open vessel in Matt. Well, Mary shared with me earlier today that Matt has a new CD out and I would like to introduce you to him via his website where you can actually listen to the songs and if so motivated purchase it right there...I listened with such awe at how his love for the Lord came thru loud and clear!!! http://www.matthewbrownemusic.com/music.html/



Enjoy!!! (((hugs)))

6 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I could not get the link to work but I am going to see if I can google it. And, I am going to check out your sister's blog now.

Mollye said...

Hi Bevie, Yes I love Mary and you too! I was wondering what will Matt do about preacing when his music hits the top of the charts and he becomes famous for his singing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend sister. Mollye

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you weren't able to get the url for Matt's music to work, I"m sure you found a better connection after visiting my sister's lovely blog. She sent it to me. Good to have you visit dear!!!

jgr said...

Hi Bevie,
I'm so glad to 'meet' you and discover your blog!!
Matthew Browne's music is awesome! Thanks to you and Mary for sharing it with us. Also thank you for the kind words on my journals-I have SO much fun making them. I'm going to put you on my blog list so I can keep up with you. p.s. Happy belated B-day you do not look 68. WOW!

Gayla said...

Love your sweet, pretty blog! Thanks for visiting mine! Snow is cascading down our metal roof. Maybe spring will get here soon after all! The Lord provides..... hugs!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comments girls...I'm happy to have you in my life as a friend!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page