Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All of these are finished but the mixed media Cross

Little 5x7 canvasboard, mixed media painting

8x10 mixed media

8x10 mixed media

8x8 canvas wide, acrylic seascape

11x14 canvas board unfinished mixed media painting

This one is now finished 8x10 canvas

one of my favs done with greenish turquoise, and jasper beads.  The cross is from my sister, Mary!!!
I am really on a roll this week, lots of sun so painting out on the back deck!!  My spirits are high, and feeling really great...keeping pain meds to a minimum too!! "Smile"
Blessings to all and have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Bevie,
Thank you for inviting me to your blog.
I just read your post last night.
With 6 kids I don't always have the chance to write back or check in.
I really like that you paint.
I will be checking out your Etsy shop soon.
Thank you for your sweet encouraging words on my blog. It really helped.
May God Bless you.

GlorV1 said...

Very nice Bevie. Excellent work. I love your style. Hope this comment posts because I haven't been able to leave comments on anyone's blog. Really nice work. Take care.

pchickki said...

Bevie, you art never ceases to amaze me.
Great job on all of these.
Have a safe Memorial Day Weekend
God Bless You

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page