Monday, May 23, 2011

Another good day!!

Well I made it to Church Sunday which I can't always do...it always makes the days ahead more bright...Today I wondered if we'd have rain or sun, but around 6:30 the sun was streaming thru all the windows!! Yah!!  Worked on a couple seascapes  then left to have coffee with my friend Diane who I used to work with many years ago at a Center for Independence called AI.  We now meet at Church, and for coffee when I can drive.   As I left her house I noticed the sky was clouding up suspecting a rain shower !  Wanted to share some photos taken on our Sat ride and things still growing around the house.  Maybe I can get this uploaded before the rain starts...Blessings!!!
                           

                       Just one side of all the beautiful flowers David Nalls sells.
Pssst my hubby, Dewey looking at one basket!

This goes all around David's little building

The Three Musketeers
Napolean, sadieblue then Wrinkles in the back

One of many buds opening up

Full Bloom

This little bird chose this birdhouse this year!

Butterfly bushes getting ready to bloom

The huge, white Clemetis at end of our driveway

Love these perennials

These are Poppies I've chosen to start in a pot so I can add them to my flowerbed cuz they are perennials too!!

Now these little paintings aren't finished got any suggestions as to what else to add???

9 comments:

Mary said...

those little poppy sprouts look like hearts! :)

did you get my package???

glad you are having good days sis!!

love you!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Thanks for the visit, Bevie! It's always to sweet to hear from you!
Have a lovely day!
Coralie

Heather said...

I love the pictures of your flowers! I can't grow any, seriously, I kill any plant I try to grow. Either I water too much or not enough, either way, the plant dies. I love flowers.

I also love your paintings! how pretty!

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Hi Bevie! Happy to hear you had a good couple of days...and some sunshine! I feel like you do. Your flower photos are beautiful. I LOVE poppies--will you show us their progress?! ♥ kathy

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

PS. Your seascapes are so beautiful! I love the way you do waves...

Julieann said...

Your paintings are gorgeous!!

All the pictures are lovely. I awlays feel bad when I buy new plants or flowers, because I know they won't survive too much longer under my care...I try so hard to grow things, but I just don't know what I am doing wrong. I keep trying though!

Glad you were able to go to Church, it always starts the week off with a smile:)

Happy Tuesday

Julieann

Julieann said...

**OOPS~~~> Forgot to spell check...LOL... I meant Always:)

kelvin s.m. said...

..very beautiful... i'm glad i've stopped by.(:

Take care,

~Kelvin

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments you all. Blessings, Bevie

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page