Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm loving this week!

We've been blessed to have several days without rain!  The sun comes up earlier and earlier, and the birds with their little babies are filling the air with their beautiful songs.  I have to show you another photo of the 5 roses infront of my ramp....they are just so full of blossoms, and lots more buds to open!
I also just finished another little acrylic, mixed media painting...I'm really loving play with paints out of the deck..who could  want more than to be surrounds with  all the sights and sounds of God's creations while getting covered in paint? hehehehe!! 
Had my mammo yesterday. I always ask for Heather cuz she's really good at doing it, and of couse I've know her for years having worked in that department too.   Got a call back this morning., Heather  said, "Hi Bev, you know I'm not calling to just say hello"!  How could I not laugh at that.  And I wasn't worried either...I go back for more films tomorrow...so keep me close in your prayers if you will~~~ Now for some photos of the progression of my flowers growing out front.  I have 2 Peony bushes in the back and will take some photos of them once they are fully open!
Blessings to you as you go through your awesome day!! Bevie


Pick this huge poppy up at a yard sale last weekend
The tiny Crape Murtle bush is actually growing!

8x10 canvasboard mixed media painting
"Peace"

9 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Love your mixed media painting. Very nice Bev. Isn't it fun taking pix of the garden. Makes you happy to be a part of what is surrounds you. Have a great day and I think I will put this type of comment box on my blog. It's a lot easier and you can still see the persons blog. Take care.

Unknown said...

So good to have you visit again today Gloria...Blessings for a wonderful day!!! Bevie

Mary said...

Hey sis, your roses are beautiful. My Peonies have come and gone. They were beautiful and smelled heavenly. I have a hard time keeping flower in the house now. Brian's cat Titan like to eat them, especially if they smell good. His favorites are Tulips and Roses!! lol

Please keep me posted with your M.

xxoo

Heather said...

love the flowers! You are very lucky to be without rain. We are on day 2 of storms and expect more tomorrow. It has rained so much up here that flooding is becoming a problem for some houses. Not like some people have flooding, nothing (that God for that!) like those along the Mississippi have endured, just more like basements flooding. We don't have a basement, but my Mom waterproofed our family room (the lowest level) several years ago so we haven't had any problems. I pray that we don't!

I hope that you are having a good day!

pinkglitterfae said...

hi Bevie, so nice to hear that you've had sunshine finally! your roses look gorgeous all in a row! I love roses, and poppies too, although I don't have much luck with them.
Lovely mixed media artwork you created! I can't think of anything nicer than being outside enjoying the sights, and painting. We've been under rain for so long now, I can't remember what the sun looks like :-(
you are definitely in my prayers, I sure hope there is nothing for you to worry about.
xoxo
betty

Unknown said...

So happy to have heard from each of you today. Hubby took me out for a bite to eat so I didn't have to cook...nice of him! Out sun lasted all day, then as we went out this even we had a severe storm with lots of wind...later we discovered there was a Tornado that touched down not from from where we ate...sun came back out as we headed for home...God is so good!!! Blessings...

Sis I'll let you know!!!

Christine's Pantry said...

Nice post! Love the photos!

pchickki said...

Beautiful flowers. It is nice to see that spring is finally rearing its pretty head.
Your painting as usual is perfect.
God Bless You Bevie

Anonymous said...

Great Photos! I hope your good weather continues :-)

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page