Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Had a great show on Sat

Good morning! How was your weekend?  The much anticipated Craft Show at Access Independence, a center for Independent living.  I wanted to share with you some of the photos I took of some of the venders participating.  We all had a grand time meeting and greeting so many people who live in and around Winchester, VA.
My space!

Really sweet gal selling Tupperware

Diane Starkey, Program Mgr for AI and dear friend

I didn't get a chance to have a hand massage, but hear she was awesome


Have to run...so will post some photos of our Sunday ride later today!!!  Have a great day and remember it's a gift from God so do something great with it!!!
 

3 comments:

Brenda Salzano said...

Did you sell well? Looks like a fun day and your booth looks great! Hugs my friend!

Eileen said...

You have a wonderful display, Bevie!! Hope you sold a lot of things! XOXO

Unknown said...

Yes I actually did well...my prices aren't really high and I made over $100. so I think I did well...thanks girls...

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page