Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Loving creating new paintings of old barns





I've had a very busy week painting and organizing things for the show I'm going to be in August 25th...am excited about it...I want to show a couple of the barns and other paintings I've do, but also wanted to share some of the photos I took on Sunday after Church...we had to go to Dewey's bro's to take him a tool he needed...so I rode along to visit his wife, Debbie...such a very special person, artist in her own right.  It did rain most of the way down, and all the way back then when we got into Cross Junction the sun came out!!!  Yes!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Love these barns sister, the second snowie one is my favorite!

Love you!

It's good to see you painting again!

pchickki said...

Bevie you have stolen my heart!
I love barns, any and all types.
I am off to see if these are in your Etsy Shop.
Good luck at your show.
Hugs and God Bless

Autumn Leaves said...

I love barn paintings...I always find myself wondering at the family who lives (lived) there and all the hard work that was undertaken. I've always wished I grew up on a farm and even now wouldn't mind living on one. Good luck with your upcoming show, Bevie. I think you will knock some socks off!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much sister, and to two very dear friends!!! Will add some paintings to my Etsy tomorrow!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page