Friday, August 3, 2012

What a wonderful feeling!!!

Good morning! I've already been out visiting my dear friend, Diane Starkey and enjoyed a cup of coffee with her.  She's such a sweet lady, and I've know her since I think itwas 1995 when I hired on with Access Independence, a non-profit organization in Winchester who help all those with disabilities. 
I wanted to share with you all that I had "the" shot in my lower back/hip for all the pain I've been in for way too long...I knew the numbing meds would help for a time, but since I had that shop on Weds, I haven't had a bit of pain.  No kidding I had no idea it would work that fast.  Praise the Lord for His constant presence in my Life...
Will add some photos of new jewelry later today!!!
Blessings to all those who suffer with chronic pain..(((gentlehugs)))

4 comments:

Mary said...

So very thankful my sister! Love you!

pchickki said...

So happy to hear you are pain free.
God Bless You Bevie

Autumn Leaves said...

I too am so glad you are feeling better, Bevie! And thank you too for drawing my name as your winner! I couldn't find your email address on your blog so I convo'd you at your Etsy site. Please let me know if you received the information.

Unknown said...

Thanks Mary and Patti...I'm not totally painfree cuz I still have the fibro pain, BUT that's something I can live with. I'm so very thankful...
I will go to Etsy and get your msg friend...

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page