Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How is your day going?

Well we celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary yesterday...starting with a nice ride in the Country...then off to one of the best Seafood Buffets in the area.  Crab Legs were on the top of our list then of couse some steamed shrimp and their awesome Talapia with Cranberry sauce.  A little of this and that finished off my meal...leaving no room for dessert.  An hours ride back home found us both tired and ready to take a little walk.  

I'm getting all excited about the upcoming Craft Show August 25th and think I have everything organized just need to do some more pricing...Then I can rest and concentrate on things that need doing here at home! 

My daughter, April and her family are giving a cookout this weekend for an old friend who is coming to visit.  He expressed the desire to have MY Meatballs so that's what I'm fixing.  Perhaps a cake of somekind might be in order too...we'll see.  hehehe!!

Here are a couple photos of some jewelry done recently...take care and know you are thought of and loved not only by me, but by the ONE WHO LOVES US BEST!!!!














00000

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the heart neckace!! That is simply beautiful. The other jewelry is nice too, but I really like the first hearts one.

Congratulations on the anniversary! Yeah, let's head for 30 more for you two!!!!!

Heather

Autumn Leaves said...

Look how busy you've been, Bevie! Each and everyone is an art masterpiece. Meatballs and cake? Have to say it doesn't get much better than that!

Autumn Leaves said...

Bevie, I wanted to let you know my gorgeous gift arrived in the mail yesterday. I am so blessed to have you as a friend. I cannot wait to wear it!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page