Saturday, December 4, 2010

We are celebrating the Birth of Jesus!

My sister Mary has been sharing scripture from the Bible this past week for each day of Advent leading up to the Birth Of our Christ Jesus...Many of you have already visited her blog, but if you haven't I would incourage you do as she's a gift from God in that she's being used by HIM to help many of us deal with issues of everyday life.  She's such a wonderful example of a woman who's been giving her complete heart to her (and our) Abba Father to further her walk with HIM. She can be found  http://www.asplendidadventure.blogspot.com/ 

Now I'd like to add that I'm enjoying waking in the mornings finding a comfortable place to have my quiet time reading God's Word...there's no other please to see just how much He loves us!!!  My heart has been changing for a time now finding the more I give it all to HIM the more I feel safe and secure...even in these hard times where my hubby's business isn't making enough to cover his expenses we feel blessed to have what we do have...we continue to try to help others who are less fortunate then we are..that's what it's all about isn't it??  I am making little Christmas paintings to give as gifts to friends, and family...getting together to celebrate the birth of Christ is much more important than any gift we could purchase...that's what truly matters!   May each of you find a way to reach out and give of yourselves.  A hug, and smile..you'll feel so much better yourself...I promise.  Blessings to all who happen by here!!!  I so enjoy hearing from you.
Now for a couple photos of paintings I finished this morning!!!



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Bevie, I love your new header...so cute...

And I love these paintings; especially the first two...Beautiful.....What a blessed friend to receive any of your work....

I hope you are taking care of yourself and staying warm in this cold weather we are having....

Hugs and blessings

Unknown said...

Nancy thanks so much for stopping by and liking my little paintings...you better watch out you may just receive one in the mail soon..ehehehhe!!!
love ya bunches.

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Blessings to you, too! xo hugs, Kathy!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page