Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wishing everyone a Blessed & Safe New Year!

Sorry I haven't been around much but it's not because I didn't want to be here, it's just that creating little gifts for friends and family took much of my time, and coming down with a cold like so many others caused me to spend more time resting.  Our Christmas day was spent reflecting on what the Birth of Christ Jesus means to us.  We praise God for taking on human form to come down from the Heavens to save all of us.  Being born of a virgin in a little stable all those years ago.  Christ Jesus lived a pure life then died on a cross for all our sins...Can you see how awesome that was???  God loved us so much HE knew he had to find a way to have us with him thru all eternity.  Course as you know it's a choice we must make so we can not stop sharing this beautiful story with all mankind.  God is Love!  He wants us to love those we come into contact with and to help those who need it.  Ok, I know most of you know this truth...and have hearts created by the Love of HIM. 

We spent Christmas Eve with most of our children and grandchildren sharing gifts and worshipping God for the season.   How awesome it was to see them all. 

I give thanks to God for all he does for me and my family...He surrounds us with His Love, Grace and Peace.  Even tho we face more challenges we fear not for we know He is with us and in us to guide us thru whatever comes our way...I believe that with all my heart.....May your New Year be so blessed!!!



Love to all my dear friends who come by to visit..and those who may just find their way here by way of another blog...Welcome!!!

6 comments:

kelvin s.m. said...

Hola Bevie,

Feliz Navidad!!!^^

Thank you so much for finding my li'l place here in blogland.. you are more than welcome... i am very glad to meet you dear sister of Mary.... i hope you had a great and peaceful celebration of Christmas... i had been away from blogging for some weeks because of my studies and review for October 2011's board exam... i don't have any new poems now but will try to have sooner as possible... thank you for the kind words you left....!!!:)

Dios bendiga a usted y su familia.^^

Take care!!!^^

~Kelvin

Mary said...

Hi my sweet sister, I am so sorry you are dealing with a crappy cold, especially over Christmas. I hope you are feeling better than you sounded yesterday. Sorry I had to cut the call short, I was in the middle of helping Brian and Meg shop. Yes, we braved the crowds...At first it was not so crowded because of the snow. But then the throngs of people hit...we were pooped, but it was fun watching them get new stuff. They both needed new clothes. Brian had not bought anything new in years, and Meg has out grown everything!!! The freshman 15!! But she needed to gain, and looks fabulous!! She is still in a size 2!!

I give you a call later today.

Love you bunches!!

Unknown said...

Awww sis, it's ok, and my cold is much better...I think it was coupled with a sinus/allergy thing too. It's sunny and windy here today...will be in touch soon sweetie. I hope you don't mind when I go to some of the blogs you frenquent! It's great fun seeing how much everyone loves you...I do too...(((hugs)))
Now tell me what you bought yourself..eheheheheh

Unknown said...

Kevin, bless you dear, and I wish for you a wonderful New Year!!!

Butterfly Works said...

Bevie,
You sweet sweet gal......will you please send me your email.....I want to talk to you.....I have a new computer and I can't find your email address anywhere on it...don't know what happened......

I want everyone to know what a generous and wonderful gal you are...I love my snowman picture and will keep it out in my studio year round to remind me of how very special you are.....I was floored when i opened the box to find the picture....I just cried....

I hope you are feeling better.....

I hope to hear from you soon.
my address is : BUNANNIE@Prodigy.net

Love you,
Nancy

Short Poems said...

Great post and beautiful blog, enjoyed it!
Best wishes for 2011!
Warmly
Marinela

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page