Friday, March 16, 2012

Good morning, it's again sunny and promising to be another warm day.  We had rain during the night, and this morning the grass is so much greener...weeeee Spring's gentle face is peeking all around us here in VA.  Hope March doesn't end with a roaring Lion, but just turns away like a Lamb.  Yesterday would have been our Dad's 97th Birthday had he lived.  Our mom, Donna will be 94 April 26th....I'm going to visit her next Monday...it's been over a month since I've seen her cuz of my being sick...Oh glory day I'm happy to be feeling better.

I'd misplaced my cell phone last Sunday somewhere between Church and home...with the short term memory problem I can't remember where tho.  Dewey took me to Sprint to see if we could get a new one...seems I didn't have insurance to cover the phone, just the battery.  I am eligible for an upgrade in May so we came home and found one of my earlier phones so they could activate it to use till then.   Course there were so many phone numbers missing...didn't take me long to add them tho..."Smile"

Well, I have much to do today, get groceries, make more jewelry, get some ATCS finished and mailed...and oh yes, clean house..Which one do you think I'll do first??  Yep, finish my coffee and complete the ATC for Patti Koosed in Creative Souls and get it off a day late. Bad!

Here are some of the Apple Blossom creations I've done.  Winchester, VA celebrates with a big luncheon with women sporting there Pink and Green hats...there's a parade, and much more!  I've lived in and around Winchester for more than 20 yrs and haven't attended because of all the walking it entails.  One day perhaps...but I've been involved by selling parking spaces when working for Access Independence. We had prime space for those attending the parade.
Ok I'll hush!   You all have a grand day knowing God is in control of all things, lean on HIS grace and peace!!!



There is more...will post later!

This is Barbara one of the ladies in our Quilting Club
We meet 2 Weds of each month
work on items and break bread together!
wonderful

My dear friend Joyce who lives just across the Highway from
me.  She's such a delight to know.

And our Sweet Marie...
There are others who's photos I didn't get on Weds..

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Nice to meet you, Bevie! Your blog is wonderful and your art and jewelry so lovely. Thank you for finding me!

Unknown said...

Thank you dear...Blessings for the comming week ahead...

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page