Monday, March 19, 2012

We had an awesome Saturday drive

Ok I have to admit I ate my share of this really delicious appitizer when we stopped in Staunton Virginia...the last town before turning for home.  I'm getting way ahead of myself, sorry.  We left Cross Jct around 9am Sat. and went down old Rt 11 where you see all the little towns and shops instead of Interstate 81.  It was so much fun cuz we stopped at several antique malls.  Here's some of the things we saw...



I thought about getting these for the spare bedroom,
but didn't...
I'd like to share some photos of the little towns we went through too.

This is Strasburg where my sister in law,
Brenda has her State Farm Ins agency!



Brenda's Ins Agency

Saw all kinds of homes and beautiful blossoms too

Kewl little shop

Awesome tree blooming!

Loved this Big Home!

I can just image the family living in this home
over the year!

AND, the one thing I purchased...isn't this a lovely
handpainted vase?
Well I think I've added more than enough today...
Blessings as you start out this week, enjoying all
that God has given you...
Bevie

10 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Thank you for this little mini vacation, Bevie! Such pretty photos? Hope you are feeling well! Your new vase is gorgeous.

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Ooops, that was supposed to say "what pretty photos!" not with a question mark...ooops. Sorry!

Mary said...

What a wonderful day you had!

xxoo

jgr said...

Hi Bevie,
Thank you for the virtual tour!! The blossoms are lovely.

Unknown said...

Thanks girls for stopping by...I sure love taking the photos, and sharing them...blessings!!

Heather said...

love the pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful drive! I hope your week is good too!

Heather

Autumn Leaves said...

Wow Bevie! It seems you like to do what my husband and I love to do...ride and stop at antique stores we see in our journeys. Beautiful photos and my kind of day!

Unknown said...

Good to see you visiting my blog...blessings for an awesome weekend coming up!!

laurel said...

Looks like a lovely time and your pics are beautiful. Antiiquing can be so much fun.

Unknown said...

Hi Laurel tis so good to hear from you hon...yes, I only bought that Green Vase too!!! Blessings

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page