Monday, March 26, 2012

No ride this weekend

Hello, we didn't have our usual weekend drive because it was raining, and my hip was acting up making walking difficult. I guess I should go make the appointment for surgery, but  was hoping it would just go away. heheheh!!  I was supposed to participate in our monthy yardsale at the Ruritan Club however I just couldn't...the hip again.  Church was out as well which really made me feel bad...I hate to miss even one Sunday don't you?  My week seems to go along on a more positive note when I do.

Several things did get done around the house...made a couple more Apple Blossom neckace and earring sets for the up coming Craft Bazzar this coming Saturday...so please say a little prayer for me, if you would, that I sell lots of my crafts.  Gonna take some short scarves even tho it's now SPRING...perhaps some will want to get them now with the low price I'm charging...they've seem to make a big hit with the ladies in my "quilting Group" and in our Church!


                      One new necklace and earrings set






Here are a couple other items I've made...not sure I've shared them here...if so just remember I have no short term memory!!!hehehehe


I know I should close cuz this is already long, but would like to share some photos from my girlfriend, Betty and my fav restaurant in Berryville VA that has such beautiful surrounds, and we often get a glimps of the owner, Sue.  I didn't get photos of all the Christian things she has too. Next time we get to go there..hehe





Talk to you soon, have a blessed week!!


3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Look at that gorgeous jewelry!! Your work is fabulous, Bevie!! Anita's cake is so pretty too. I am so sorry to hear about your hip. I have another blogger friend awaiting surgery for the same thing. May you both get better and soon!

Unknown said...

You are so sweet to come visit me and leave this msg...You take care and thanks!! (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Regarding your hip contact www.beinhealth.com Blessings Gail

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page