Thursday, March 15, 2012

What an awesome day

I'm sure many of you are experiencing this wonderful warm weather if you live on the East Coast. It's been in the 80 for three days now, and more in the near future. How awesome it's been to see so many of our Bluebirds already picking from all the birdhouses on most of the fence posts around the back yard. I've seen about 6 sets so far...but we usually have at least 12 sets come back each year...My butterfly bushes are already leafing out..as well as some of the perennials in the flower garden. This is my fav. time of year!!! I think it's all the new growth, the budding and trees and grass turning green. I can't wait getting my little raised beds ready for seeds. I'm going to have 4 more made this month so I'll have 8 12 ft long beds to plant many of our fav. vegetables. I plan to can everything this year, God willing. It's possible I'll have to have my right hip replaced...grrrrr!! I think I'm truely becoming Bionic..eheheh!!! Already have both knees replaced...Now a hip, does this mean my body parts are getting younger??? NOT.. I had a great chat with my little sister over the phone today...she's been really sick, and is beginning to feel a bit better. She's sporting a new do too, but she's the Hot Momma...not me..ehhehehe!!!







Doesn't Mar look awesome with this purple in her hair???
Check out her awesome blog

Ok, here's a picture of my light brown hair cut very short by Moi...I always cut my own...doesn't cost me a dime!!!
Of  course the color didn't take at the temples!

I like it!

Now just look at all those wrinkles,
psssst. I earned everyone of them too...hehehe

Share more tomorrow...am making jewelry to celebrate Winchester, VA's
Apple Blossom Festival the beginning of May!
Our colors have always been  PINK & GREEN
will share some jewelry tomorrow...time to get off now..ehehhe
Blessings to all of my dear friends, may God's awesome grace and peace be with you!!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Love the hair, and you look so good my sister!

Love you!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Bevie. Your hair looks awesome and you have no wrinkles that I can see. In fact your smile just brightens up the day. I look forward to planting time as well. Hope you are doing well.Your sister Mar has great looking hair and ah do love those purple streaks. Sometimes I put pink streaks in my hair.:) Take care.

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Hi! Glad to hear that you had such an awesome day, Bevie! I think you and Mary are so sweet. I always wanted a sister. It warms my heart whenever I hear of sisters who love eachother so much. And hey, we ARE bionic. I like that.

Nancy said...

Hi Bevie,
You are looking good girlfriend...I love the new color and the cute....You and Mar are hot mamas.....

Brenda Salzano said...

I love your sisters colored hair, and yours!! You are both beautiful ladies!!

Unknown said...

awww you all are just making this day to start off with a big smile. Thanks sis, I love your do too....Gloria it's so good to hear from you dear! Kathy you are just so sweet!! Nancy I adore your "white" hair is makes you actually look younger!! and Brenda my dear friend..it's so good to hear from you too...thanks all for your comments...I'm floating on air this morning..ehhehehehe!!

laurel said...

Love your hair style but that just amazes me that you cut it yourself. I trim my bangs a bit but can't imagine trying the rest without causing mayhem. Mary's purple is cute too.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page