Google+ Badge

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ahhh a beautiful Sunday morning!

Sun is shining gloriously this Sunday morning.. Time to get ready for Church...didn't think I would be going again this week cuz of a bad headache (sinus) and hip not working right, but I said "Satan get out of here...I'm not listening!  My Father in Heaven will move my feet and get me going...and He has for He knows I need to fellowship with other Christians as often as possible...don't you feel that way??  I've had to sleep in the recliner most of the night for the past couple weeks...and that's ok..at least it eases the pain in my hip and legs...whatever it takes to make each day bright and sunny just as it is today...I wanted to share a painting I just finished that represents Fall and God's awesome blessings I feel...Have a wonderful day know God's in control...we are his saints who are under his GRACE!!!  Blessings...
Post a Comment

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

A little about me!

My photo

Am married to a great guy and we've raised 5 of his and my children...they have blessed us with 14 grandchildren.  My passion is creating all forms of art, and handmade jewelry.  On the side I still make some bouquets for weddings and enjoy playing with our 3 pugs.  Living in the mountains gives us such a sense of freedom as we are on 5 acres filled with tall old trees surrounding our little home...we have all kinds of wildlife visiting us daily!!!

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Loading...

Search YouTube