Friday, November 5, 2010

I think I finally got them finished..

I first started with a mustard mixture, then after drying I added turquoise to just the outside perimeter...then added a burgandy with mustard mixture. Finished up with with a burgandy wipe! I like it and know it will look great when I finish the wall about the paneling. I intend to use drywall compound using a wide puddy knife to give it texture. What'cha think??
I really do appreciate your comments.




Here are some journal pages I've been working on this week...Have a great weekend!!!




6 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Now the cabinet really pops, love the new colour you mixed. Great pages the first two remind me of outer space, very cool

Butterfly Works said...

Bevie,
You did a great job on the cabinets......

Love the journal pages; girl, you are on a roll...

Have a great weekend.....

Erin Butson said...

Hi Bevie, Thanks for finding me! I love your blog + your art work and your sweet faith that shines through your blog! Thank you for following. I couldn't figure out how to follow you...Is it right in front of me?!?! Take care,
erin

Diane said...

Love it all--great pages!!

Unknown said...

Erin it's way at the bottom so I'm going to move it up!! So happy to see you here hon...Have a blessed Sunday!!! Bevie

Unknown said...

Bren, Nancy and Diane thanks so much for the vote of confidence on the colors I used...I'm thinking with white walls they will really pop..because of the paneling I may sand the outside of the cabinet to make it stand out a bit...we'll see...(((hugs)))

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page