Monday, November 8, 2010

Another little Whimsical painting for Etsy

Don't you just love little winter scenes???   I have more to create hope you all like them!!!
I have been thinking about Thanksgiving and what I am so thankful for.....
My relationship with God
My hubby
My children and grandchildren
My siblings each one unique and such a blessing!
Those I've met along life's highway and at Church!
My disability for it's brought me closer to my Abba Father
All the beauty our Heavenly Father has brought to our eyes...the smells and feel too!
Those we come into contact with that touch our hearts.
Even those who rub us the wrong way for it gives us the chance to love them just as they are,
and to share with them what God has done in our lives.
I'm so very happy for all those things are far more...
My bros
Our mom who's soon to be 93!!!
Blessed to have a roof over our head and a warm bed to sleep in even tho
we struggle to provide food.  God sure has provided so much!
I invite you to share all the things you are so thankful for too!!!

Blessings as we come closer to Giving Thanks for them all!!!

7 comments:

studio pashnada said...

Bevie - I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog, commenting & following. I see our minds were on the same thing today! I checked out your blog too - you clearly have a thankful heart and a real love for God. And your wire work is lovely!! Now to go check out your Etsy store...

Unknown said...

Awww Sherry it's so good to see you here...and I am happy your enjoyed visiting!!! Will be over to your blog again real soon sweetie!!

gatheringwonder said...

Bevie...what a wonderful post - looking forward to following!

Nancy said...

What a sweet picture, Bevie....
It's cold up here on the mountain; I hope you are keeping warm and that your knees are feeling good....

Diane said...

Bevie this is such a warm and inviting painting (even though it depicts wintertime) It just makes me smile--and realize what I'm thankful for too--and I Thank You!

Leah said...

You painting is beautiful. I love the colorful houses. Your snowmen are so cute.

Janine said...

Hi Bevie
I hope you are fine and doing well.
I have been away for a while but now I enjoy to see the art you all made.
Just in time for this sweet little winter scene.
May our winter become so lovely as in your picture
cheers
Janine

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page