Thursday, November 11, 2010

Top of the mornin to each of you!!!

While at the Potter's House Retreat last month I was introduced to several  awesome arthurs one being Jan Johnson..I  received two (used) books from Amazon yesterday,  and am finding  she's really easy to read.   Those two books are, Living a Purposefull Life and Enjoying the presence of God.   I have to admit I was never much of a reader growing up, however I'm finding how important it is reading not only factual books, but those written by people all over the world who've been touched by God, and how their personal relationship with HIM have grown.  Would each of you who visit my blog share with me some of the books you've enjoyed and that's been a real inspiration in your life? 

8 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

I'm in complete awe of your artistic ability in creating jewellery. These are just amazing. The designs are so intricate.
Love books, how read hundreds over the years so it's going to be hard to narrow it down. An of Graham Cooke's books float my boat, The Misunderstood God by Darin Hufford, Can You Hear Me? by Brad Jersak, When The Heart Waits by Sue Monk Kidd, Leanne Payne's books, and that's just a small portion of those that I love :-)

Janine said...

Your jewellery is really beautiful and exceptionell.
What a wonderfull work

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Bren for liking my earrings..they will go into my etsy shop soon! I've made a copy of the books you suggested...I just 2 more I'd ordered (used) from Amazon...I"m building my stash!!! hehehe

Janine it's so good to hear from you sweetie...and thanks for liking my earrings!!!

Nancy said...

Girlfriend, you have been a busy gal....these rings are georgeous..You have done an outstanding job with all your jewelry....Beautiful...

I'll have to send you a list of favoriate books later...my mind is about gone right now....hahahah

I hope you have a wonderful week...

Erin Butson said...

Hi Sweet Bevie,
Your rings are gorgeous! You are so talented! They really are stunning. Thanks for the heads up on these books. They sound really good. Blessings!

Unknown said...

So happy to have you all visit my blog...I"m going to add some little Chrsitmas paintings done on canvasboard!!! Blessings for a very creative God filled week!!!

Unknown said...

So happy to have you all visit my blog...I"m going to add some little Chrsitmas paintings done on canvasboard!!! Blessings for a very creative God filled week!!!

Montgomery Family said...

Two of my favorites...
Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster
Captivating by Stacy Eldridge
But I also LOVE the two new Francine Rivers books. They're about mother/daughter relationships and strife and misunderstanding and redemption. Sooooooo good!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page