Google+ Badge

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Top of the mornin to each of you!!!

While at the Potter's House Retreat last month I was introduced to several  awesome arthurs one being Jan Johnson..I  received two (used) books from Amazon yesterday,  and am finding  she's really easy to read.   Those two books are, Living a Purposefull Life and Enjoying the presence of God.   I have to admit I was never much of a reader growing up, however I'm finding how important it is reading not only factual books, but those written by people all over the world who've been touched by God, and how their personal relationship with HIM have grown.  Would each of you who visit my blog share with me some of the books you've enjoyed and that's been a real inspiration in your life? 
Post a Comment

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

A little about me!

My photo

Am married to a great guy and we've raised 5 of his and my children...they have blessed us with 14 grandchildren.  My passion is creating all forms of art, and handmade jewelry.  On the side I still make some bouquets for weddings and enjoy playing with our 3 pugs.  Living in the mountains gives us such a sense of freedom as we are on 5 acres filled with tall old trees surrounding our little home...we have all kinds of wildlife visiting us daily!!!

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Loading...
There was an error in this gadget